Canopy is an early-stage startup building a "climate benefits" platform. Our mission is to partner with businesses to cut the 35% of total US emissions from residential cars and homes. We help employers provide and/or subsidize climate-friendly technology for employees like EVs, e-bikes, renewable electricity, rooftop solar, home batteries, induction stoves, heat pumps, etc. We also provide personalized climate advice for employees at home.
We are looking to hire a senior marketer to join our team and report to the CEO. This will be the first marketing hire and a key role on our team, defining and building out go-to-market strategies as well as brand and content marketing. You will be excited about growing with a startup, shaping this role, doing a lot of the work initially and building a team as we scale. You will be motivated to develop a new category of benefits and reach multiple B2B stakeholders, including benefits teams and sustainability leaders.
- Guide and develop our marketing strategy including go-to-market, brand, content and community
- Shape our brand identity, narrative, and messaging to drive awareness of our company and category
- Build and oversee content marketing that reaches our core B2B customer segments and builds our credibility as a thought leader
- Develop our channel strategy to reach our target segments and drive leads
- Define and measure success
- Managing marketing budget
- Drive our public relations to ensure our message resonates widely
- Work with agency and freelance partners to build our marketing capacity
- Demonstrated marketing experience, B2B is a plus
- Your know-how or learning instinct stretches from digital marketing, to content, to brand, and community
- You are able to both develop high level strategy and enjoy rolling up your sleeves and working on the details of execution
- You are analytical and have a track record of defining and executing marketing strategies that deliver against funnel metrics and KPIs
- You can effectively work on multiple projects and couple high-quality standards with healthy pragmatism
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and embrace iterative processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- $150,000 annually
- Health benefits
- Decarbonization benefit!
- Anywhere, we are a distributed team
How to apply
Send a note with your resume attached to email@example.com